TAKING RESPONSIBILITY MAKES ONE WINNER

Salam.

11/4/17

A story early in the day that warms yor heart n makes u lookout forward to a inshallah beautiful day. Giving encouragements to me  despite the evils I had to put up with 24x7x365, there r still some human left out there n not only that who r wise n courageous to push forward the truth. Althou few years late, still my heartiest congratulations to Rania for converting into a muslimah. Strive ahead to b inshallah a muminah n muttaquina, if u r not already one, bcoz sky n 7 of them is the limit where allahs satisfaction can continue to increase with yor strength of iman n amol (good deeds) to b the ultimate winner of attaining his sacred n ultimate beauty - Didar.
Althou all well n good but if I may hilite a very important point in Islam. Let's look at wot the wise muslimahs said, must b from the virtues they hav acquired from experience n virtues combined:
image1.JPG
I not only agree to this but also pray to Allah for the wise beautiful muslimahs who also use nikabs in good thots towards their brothers in Islam n more so protecting themselves from the evil eyes of many men out n about. Those who don't veil or use nikab did u ever think or ask yorself these two questions:
O y I m not covering my attractive beautiful face whether with or w/o cosmetics?
O wot goes thru a mans mind n physique when intentionally or inadvertently he sees a beautiful face of a woman?
If u havnt thot then u shud do a reality check to find out yor compliance of Islam in its spirit n not try to find a consolation between its jayej (allowed) n halal/ fard (must comply). With nikab being not fard n knowing we r living in an era of complete filth n bad women exposing themselves as commodities wherever we look at like cell fons, tv, internet, prints on the consumer goods, newspapers, magazines, billboards, public transports, public toilets - just tell me where not, a Muslimah shud b more concerned. Wot r they trying with this "overkill" of sexuality? To make yor husband, father, brother ie., the entire males of the society to gradually loose their restraints n either become promiscuous, head for the brothels or to rape women n worst of all b demeaning to women. Y did prophet adom as n his wife Babi Hawa as were expelled from the heaven? Bcoz they fell into the trap of shytwans rule #1. Make them abru less. 
Now let's answer the two questions:
O u know u r beautiful n u want that recognition while u hav adequately (hopefully loose hijabs not the fashionable curiosity creating body tight kinds or western somewot loose outfits with just a head scarve, both of which forfeits the islams spirit n creates perverts) covered yor physique. Y will a man already taunted n teased with all these allurements all over the places he goes for making a living (there too body exposing women working) won't like to hav yor company after seeing yor beautiful exposed face thinking he cud b the one u r looking for n showing yor beauty to?
O part of the answer came in the previous questions answer. Then when he has been made a pervert n romantasizing about yor beauty, r u not aware that different men hav different temperament, manners, social backgrounds n outlook towards women. U think eve teasing n women's rite laws plays in a fondlers or rapists or worst yet smooth playboys smart moves minds when he targets u? 
So can we conclude that at this century being even outstanding muslimahs immensely contributing to prove the beauty of Islam, u yourselves r being fooled by the shytwan to raise questions n make yorself n yor religion look bad, if I may say so.
It all lies in a hard REALITY CHECK n that's were the "think" repeatedly said in the Quran by Allah makes the difference n the test he is putting us thru, to determine only how much to reward us based on our individual knowledge, willing to understand n determination of compliance.
Thanks n congratulations again to both of u for sharing yor beautiful stories n thots with us.
From IG:
RepostBy @worldstarislam: 
"FOLLOW Her ➡️ @raisyyahrania.official Felixia Yeap is a former #model who posed for magazines like #Playboy and #FHM . She also used to appear on car shows and #beauty pagans. On July 2014, she officially announced her conversion to #Islam . But how did a girl at the top of her modelling career decide to leave her extravagant lifestyle and embrace Islam?
Felixia Yeap was born in #Malaysia in 1986. Her early experiences with religion did not provide any meaning to her: "I used to attend #Catholic #Church every Sunday evening... I've tried to understand #Christianity . I also tried to adopt #Buddhist practices. I've tried to find new meaning in worshipping Kuan Yin and others. But my heart never felt close to #God . My heart never felt touched." She started modelling in 2005 and appeared on the 3rd season of the TV program "I Wanna Be a Model". In 2009 she was crowned Velocity Angels' Model of The Year. However after reaching fame and success in modelling, she says that she felt "hollow and exploited. I crumbled time after time. I picked myself up just to crumble all over again... I had never asked for fame, dramas, marrying some rich guy and brag about wealth and all. I was really just passionate about posing in front of camera and strutting down the runway." Then in 2013, she received an offer to take photo shoots while wearing the Islamic hijab. She says that dressing modestly gave her unprecedented feelings of protection, happiness and safety. She felt liberated by the #hijab . "I realized that I was looking forward to cover up (my body) more". The hijab got her thinking of her worth as a woman "I believe that I am worthy of more than just showing off my body. I am more than this. And I don't feel proud if any of those fame seeking model wannabes out there look at me as idol or role model. I don't want you to be blaming me when your career is pretty much done and you feel empty, used, lost and hollow after all those exposures and exploitations." "I started to look for something deeper: a religion, a God, a better way of living life. I wanted to cover myself up more, be respected and be known for who I am inside not for how much flesh I am showing outside. If a religion could show me the beauty of life and living, why not try to understand it? Why detest it just because a few confused racists and extremists try to twist things around?" On the day she became a #Muslim she said "Today is a historic day for me. It's like a rebirth.. I hope everyone will pray that I will be steadfast and committed in my new journey." 

image1.JPG






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corporate America

PROPHET YAHYA (JOHN) PEACE BE UPON HIM

CULTIVATION