WHEN I AM OLD

Salam.

15/5/17

B hell with these designated days..... u can & shud never measure sharing & supporting ur near n dear ones, specially ur parents - even if they r not with us anymore. This is Islam a practical n humane religion, rather than selfishness covered thru making a most important commitment of ones life to b gimmicked into once a year event. These r nothing but slow poisoning of western bad cultures that r creeping into our society using ridiculous logics.

Thnx to the muslimah for writing such an inspirational, beautiful & thotful very important reminders.

Jazak Allah khairan.
Munir

Mendem Kangen (Riema)
Riema Inspiration, Motivation & Contemplation
May 8, 2017

When I'm Old

When I'm old, it's not me anymore.
Understand, be patient with me a little.

When my clothes splattered soup, when I forgot how to tie shoes, remember how I taught you first.

When I keep talking about something you've been tired of listening to, be patient, do not break my conversation.

When you were little, I always had to repeat the story that I have told you thousands of times to sleep.

When I need you to bathe me, do not get mad at me.
Remember when you were a kid I had to use all means to persuade you to bathe?

When I do not understand a bit about technology and new things, do not make fun of me.
Think how I had been so patient to answer every "why" of you.

When I can not walk, stretch out your strong hand to support me.
Like I used to hold you up when you learned to walk as a child.

When I suddenly forget about our conversation, give me time to remember.
Actually to me, what is talked about is not important, as long as you're besides listening, makes me very satisfied.

When you look at me don't look in a way as if I am an old fool, and do not grieve.
Understand me, support me, as I approved you through gestures when you began to learn to live life.

At that time I gave instructions on how to live this life, now accompany me to run the rest of my life.

Give me your love and patience,

I will give a grateful smile In this smile there is my infinite love for you.

#riema
#riemamotivasi
Translate
Photo
253 plus ones
253
17 shares
17
Shared publicly • View activity
Related collections

FOLLOW
Riema Inspiration, Motivation & Contemplation
Mendem Kangen




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROPHET YAHYA (JOHN) PEACE BE UPON HIM

Corporate America

My Brothers Blood Sheded on EKUSHA (21st) February